Visas.com.au is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988. We understand how important the privacy of personal information is to our clients, job applicants, and visitors of our website. The following statement addresses relevant privacy issues for Visas.com.au.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles is available for your perusal here.
The kind of personal information that Visas.com.au hold is:
- Customer names and addresses
- Email addresses
- Contact telephone numbers (private, business, and mobile).
- Employee Taxation and Payroll details
- Personal resumes of employees and applicants
We shall ensure that all personal information is collected in a fair and lawful way.
The main purpose for Visas requiring and holding this personal information is that this information is fundamental in order for us to:
- Providing visa options available to you or your family
- Providing you with information about the visa procedure process or visa options available that we, our related entities and other organizations that we have affiliations with, offer that may be of interest to you
- facilitating our internal business operations, including the fulfillment of any legal requirements
- Analyzing our services and customer needs with a view to developing new or improved services
- So that we may contact you, when necessary, on issues relating directly to your visa application procedures
- To ensure that clients are suggested with correct visas options available
- To ensure that we have all relevant employee details including, addresses, emergency contact numbers, etc.
Visas.com.au will endeavor to ensure that all personal information is accurate, complete, and up to date at the time we collect, use or disclose it.
For each visitor to our website, our web server may collect the following type of information for statistical purposes:
- The number of users who visit the website
- The date and time of visits
- The number of pages viewed
- Traffic patterns
This is anonymous statistical data and no attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities. We use this data to evaluate our website performance and to improve the content we display to you.
We will not use your personal information for any purpose which is not related to the services we provide to you, or for any purpose for which you would not reasonably expect us to use the information. We may use your personal information to market other visa services or visa options available which may enhance our relationship with you. It is your decision whether you wish us to provide this service to you. We may release information about you where there is a duty to the public to disclose that information, where we are required by law, or where the interests of Visas.com.au require disclosure.
Visas.com.au will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss, and from unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure. These include:
- Physical security – by adopting measures to prevent unauthorized access to our premises, by providing secure containers for storing paper-based personal information.
- Computer and network security – by adopting measures to protect computer systems and networks for storing, processing and transmitting personal information relating to customers and or employees from unauthorized access, modification, and disclosure by means of secure passwords, user logins, or other security procedures.
- Communications security – by protecting email and other means of communication from unauthorized intrusion.
- Personnel security – by adopting procedural and personnel measures for limiting access to personal information by authorized staff for approved purposes and controls to minimize security risks to our IT systems.
Call: 1300 418 223
Level 9, 60 Park Street
Sydney NSW 2000
E-mail: [email protected]