Hi, How Can We Help You?

Sydney NSW 2000

Level 9, 60 Park Street

[email protected]

Office Hour: 09:00am - 4:00pm

1300 418 223

Free Call

Bridging Visa E

BVE is the second-most popular visa after the BVA  Subclass 050:Bridging General  Subclass 051: Protection Visa Applicant Application process:  You can apply on a special form at the nearest immigration office by fax or post.   However, under some circumstances, a person...Read more >>

Bridging Visa D

Bridging visa D is a short term bridging visa (valid for 5 days) granted to people with no valid substantive visa (or someone whose substantive visa is about to expire in 3 working days). This visa has two subclasses:  Subclass 040: Prospective  Applicant  Subclass 041: Non-Applicant ...Read more >>

Bridging Visa C

Bridging visa C highlights problems in your visa situation (such as no current visa). To be eligible for BVC you need to meet certain requirements. You must:  Be in Australia  Apply for a substantive visa that is eligible to be...Read more >>

Bridging Visa B

  This is another of the most common bridging visa which is a substantive visa application for another visa application you may have filed. BVB allows you to leave Australia during a specified period while your application is in review. It is the...Read more >>

Bridging Visa A

  This is the most common bridging visa which is a substantive visa application for another visa application you may have filed. With BVB this stands out as the most favourable bridging visa.   Application Process:  This visa is granted automatically...Read more >>

Work and Holiday visa ( subclass 462 )

About this Visa The Work and Holiday Visa allows eligible tourists aged between 18 to 30 years old to have an extended holiday in Australia while being able to work short-term. The visa is valid for 12 months and allows...Read more >>

Working Holiday visa ( subclass 417 )

About this Visa The Subclass 417 Visa allows tourists aged between 18 to 30 years of age, and Canadian, French and Irish citizens of 18 to 35 years of age to have an extended holiday in Australia while working short-term....Read more >>

eVisitor ( subclass 651 )

About this Visa  You can travel to Australia as a tourist - for example, to cruise or have a holiday or to visit family or friends or come as a business visitor. You can visit your family & friends. Or...Read more >>

Electronic Travel Authority ( subclass 601 )

Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) visa (Subclass 601)  You are eligible for an ETA visa if you travel to Australia to conduct any business visitor-related activity which includes the following criteria, and it allows you to:  Enter and then stay up...Read more >>

Visitor visa ( subclass 600 )

About this Visa   This Visitor visa is designed for people who are not eligible for the E visitor or Electronic Travel Authority visa. This visa allows you to visit Australia, either for tourism or business purposes. Applicants will have to...Read more >>

PHP Code Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com