About this Visa
This temporary visa allows you to undertake entrepreneurial activities in Australia.
How long can you stay
4 years and 3 months
To apply for this visa, you must
- Engage in, or plan to engage in, a compliant entrepreneur activity in Australia
- Have a minimum AUD200,000 funding arrangement for entrepreneurship in Australia
- Show us an entrepreneurial plan for your business
- Satisfy a competent English requirement
This visa allows you to
- To engage in an entrepreneurial venture in Australia
- Stay in Australia for a period of four years and three months
- Bring along members of your family who are eligible
- Apply for a Permanent Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888) Entrepreneur stream if you can meet the requirements
The visa allows for multiple entries. While the visa is valid, you are free to leave and return to Australia as often as you want.
When you apply for the visa and we decide on it, you can be in or out of Australia, but not in immigration clearance.
You can travel outside Australia and return as many times as you want while the visa is valid.
The time you spend outside Australia does not extend the visa.
Follow Australian workplace laws
Workplace rights and protections apply to all Australian workers (including visa holders). Australian law establishes pay rates and working conditions.
Workplace rules must be followed if you run a company in Australia. Pay and Conditions Tool (PACT) will assist you with:
- Pay rates
- Shift calculations
- Leave arrangements and notice
- Redundancy entitlements
You must fulfil all visa requirements and comply with Australian legislation.
Know all about