How much do I have to pay?
The application fee is $1,826.
Can I pay a reduced fee?
Yes, the application fee can be reduced by 50% if we decide that paying the fee would cause you severe financial hardship.
If you want to pay a reduced fee complete the M11 Request for fee reduction form and provide supporting evidence.
When do I pay the fee?
The fee must be paid before the deadline for lodging the application.
If you want to pay a reduced fee, either the full or reduced amount must be paid and a fee reduction form lodged before the deadline for lodging the application.
How do I pay the fee?
- Credit card (MasterCard and Visa only)
- Money order
Can I receive a refund?
We will refund:
- The application fee you paid if we decide that the application is invalid
- 50% of the full application fee if you paid the full fee and we decide you can pay the reduced fee.
If the review is decided in your favour, we will refund:
- 50% of the reduced fee amount you paid; or
- 50% of the full application fee if you paid the full fee.
If you withdraw the application for review a refund of the fee is only paid in very limited circumstances.
How will I receive my refund?
If you are entitled to get a refund of all or part of the application fee, a form will be given to you to provide bank account details for receiving the refund through electronic funds transfer (EFT).
Can my refund be paid to another person?
Yes, but only if you provide a signed request and the other person’s bank details (or their name and postal address if you would like us to send a cheque).
Know all about