Hi, How Can We Help You?

Sydney NSW 2000

Level 9, 60 Park Street

[email protected]

Office Hour: 09:00am - 4:00pm

1300 418 223

Free Call

eVisitor ( subclass 651 )

About this Visa 

You can travel to Australia as a tourist – for example, to cruise or have a holiday or to visit family or friends or come as a business visitor. You can visit your family & friends. Or you can come as a business visitor. You can study or train for up to 3 months in total on this visa. However, a student visa may be better if your principal purpose is to study in Australia.

How long can you stay 

This is a 12-month provisional visa. When your eVisitor becomes valid, you can enter Australia anytime and remain until 3 months at a time. Multiple entries are granted to the eVisitor visa class. You can leave and return to Australia as long as you want while your visa is still valid.

To apply for this visa, you must:

  • You must be a citizen of and hold a valid passport.
  • You must meet Australia’s health and character requirement.
  • You must be able to prove that you are a genuine visitor.
  • You must have enough money to support yourself in Australia and leave afterwards.

This visa allows you to 

You can study or train for up to 3 months in total on this visa. 

Include your family 

 You cannot include family members in your application. A separate application must be made for each member of your family, including those listed on your passport. 


You must only intend to stay temporarily in Australia and obey any condition and stay period attached to your visa. You should have enough money to support yourself while you are in Australia. And you must leave Australia at the end of your stay. The Department needs evidence that you have enough money before assessing your Visa. So, you must provide all the documents to substantiate your intention. 


You must fulfil all visa requirements and comply with Australian legislation.

Know all about

eVisitor ( subclass 651 )

PHP Code Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com