About this Visa
Australia is a lifestyle destination, and one of the most prosperous, safe, and culturally diverse countries in the world. Australia offers opportunities for innovation, with strong trading links and a business-friendly regulatory approach.
The Global Talent Visa Program, also known as the Global Talent Independent Program, is a streamlined visa pathway for highly skilled professionals to work and live permanently in Australia.
People who attract high-income salary or come in the high-income threshold. The people who come in the high-income bracket will be invited to the program. The candidates should attract a salary of 153,600 to be invited to this Visa.
How long can you stay
This visa gives you permanent residency and you can stay indefinitely.
To apply for this visa, you must:
- When you apply for this visa, you must be in or outside of Australia, but not in immigration clearance.
- have a track record of extraordinary and excellent achievement in one of the following areas that are internationally recognised:
- a profession
- a sport
- the arts
- academia and research
- Be nominated by
- a resident of Australia
- Permanent resident of Australia,
- a New Zealand resident who qualifies, or
- an organisation with a national reputation in your field of expertise in Australia
This visa allows you to
If you are granted this visa, you can work and study in Australia. You can apply for citizenship after you fulfil all the requirements and become eligible.
You must prove your achievements in an eligible field. For the assessment of your application, you should provide the following documents: –
- Relevant qualifications and awards, particularly from internationally recognized organizations
- Supporting statements from the government, professional, scientific, cultural, sporting, or other relevant bodies
- Documentary evidence that demonstrates an exceptional and outstanding record of achievement positioning you among the best in your field
The evidence supplied to support your record of achievement must also show recent prominence in the field before applying. It should include:
- A reference from a person or organization qualified to assess your claims.
- Evidence of recent national and international awards
- Profiles of your achievements in any media, such as magazines, newspapers, or TV programs
If you are younger than 18 or 55 years or older, you must prove you are of exceptional benefit to the Australian community.
You must fulfil all visa requirements and comply with Australian legislation.
We anticipate that you will make a significant contribution to Australia in your field of expertise.
Know all about