Hi, How Can We Help You?

Sydney NSW 2000

Level 9, 60 Park Street

[email protected]

Office Hour: 09:00am - 4:00pm

1300 418 223

Free Call

Subclass 476 – Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa (Temporary)

About this visa 

This visa allows recent engineering graduates of recognised institutions to gain up to 18 months of skilled work experience. 

How long can you stay

18 months, no extensions 

To apply for this visa, you must:

  • A person who is under the age of 31 
  • Have earned a bachelor’s degree in engineering from a recognised university within the last two years 
  • Have not previously held a subclass 476 or 485 visa as the primary visa holder 

This visa allows you to

This visa allows you and your family to live, work, study and travel in Australia for up to 18 months. 


You must: 

  • Be younger than 31 years of age 
  • Have completed an eligible engineering qualification from a recognised institution in the past two years 
  • Have not held a Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476) or a Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) as a primary applicant 
  • Be able to demonstrate your English language ability 
  • Meet health and character requirements. 

Your engineering qualifications 

In the 2 years before you apply, you must have completed one of the following qualifications in engineering: 

  • Bachelor’s degree 
  • Master’s degree 
  • Doctoral degree 
  • Postgraduate diploma 

Your qualification must contain a major sequence of study or specialisation in engineering, such as: 

  • Civil engineering 
  • Structural engineering 
  • Chemical engineering 
  • Environmental engineering 
  • Electrical and electronics engineering 
  • Mechanical, production and plant engineering 
  • Mining and material engineering 


You must fulfil all visa requirements and comply with Australian legislation. 

See which conditions will and might be attached to this visa.

Know all about

Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa

PHP Code Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com