Hi, How Can We Help You?

Sydney NSW 2000

Level 9, 60 Park Street

[email protected]

Office Hour: 09:00am - 4:00pm

1300 418 223

Free Call

Subclass 485 – Graduate Work Stream Visa

About this Visa 

This visa is intended for international students who have recently graduated and are qualified for specific professions that are applicable to Australia’s demands. It allows you to live, study and work momentarily in Australia. 

How long can you stay 

Normally for up to 18 months. Passport holders from Hong Kong can remain for 5 years 

To apply for this visa, you must: 

  • You must be below the age of 50 
  • You must hold an eligible visa that’s valid 
  • You must have a qualification that is relevant to your particular skill on a skilled occupation list 
  • You must provide proof of health insurance for all applicants 
  • Provide confirmation that you applied for an AFP check  
  • You must satisfy the English requirement either through an English assessment or by being a holder of a certain passport. 

This visa allows you to 

  • You can stay in Australia for up to 18 months 
  • You can work, study or travel during your stay in Australia 


You must fulfil all visa requirements and comply with Australian legislation. 

Learn more about the conditions for this visa.

Know all about

Temporary Graduate Visa (Temporary)

PHP Code Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com