About this visa
This Visa caters to people who have completed 2 years of study in Australia and would like to extend their stay to improve their chances of obtaining a permanent or temporary skilled visa. There are two streams in this visa which are the Post Study Work Stream and the Graduate Work Stream (18 Months stay).
How long can you stay
Between 2 and 4 years
To apply for this visa, you must:
- You must have completed 2 years of study in Australia with a recognised educational provider. Depending on your nominated qualification, you may be able to stay in Australia for 2, 3 or 4 years.
- You must satisfy the English requirement either through an English assessment or by being a holder of a certain passport.
- You must make the application within 6 months of completing the course.
- You must be under 50 years old.
- You must maintain private health insurance during the life of your visa.
This visa allows you to
- Have unrestricted work rights in Australia.
- Stay in Australia for about 2 to 4 years after completing your studies.
- You could undertake a study part-time.
There are additional extended period entitlements for those who have completed their studies in regional areas of Australia. This Visa is not points tested.
Speak with our experienced team today to understand if you are eligible for this visa and the options available to you.
All visa conditions and Australian laws must be followed by you and your family.
Learn more about the conditions for this visa.
Know all about