About this Visa
This visa allows you to stay in Australia permanently to pursue your investment goals. This visa caters for individuals who have the ability to invest at least AUD15 million in Australian Investment and philanthropic contributions.
How long can you stay
This is a permanent visa.
To apply for this visa, you must:
- You must reside in the nominated State or Territory in which your subclass 188C visa relates.
- You have complied with the investment or significant investment in which your subclass 188C visa relates.
- You have continued your business activity during the life of your subclass 188C visa relates.
- You must have lived in Australia for at least 40 days per year or at least 180 days accumulated in the 4 years.
This visa allows you to
- You will be able to stay in Australia permanently.
- You will be able to work and study in Australia permanently.
- You will be able to enrol in Australia’s public health care scheme such as obtain Medicare.
- You will be able to sponsor your eligible relatives to come to Australia.
- You may be eligible to apply for Australian Citizenship.
When you apply for the visa and we decide on it, you can be in or out of Australia, but not in immigration clearance.
All Australian rules must be followed by you and your family.
If you are outside of Australia when the visa is granted:
- You and your family must arrive in Australia by a specific date (we will tell you when this is)
- Before they arrive in Australia, any family members included in your application may not be able to marry or form a de facto relationship (we will tell you if this is the case)
To understand if you meet the requirements of this visa, speak with our experienced and friendly staff today to get the process started on your permanent pathway to stay in Australia.
Know all about