About this Visa
This visa lets you continue your investment activities in Australia permanently. This visa caters for individuals who have the ability to invest at least AUD15 million in Australian Investment and philanthropic contributions.
How long can you stay
To apply for this visa, you must
- You must be a holder of a subclass 188D visa.
- Your business innovation visa must have been held for at least 1 year.
- You must be nominated by the AUSTRADE.
- You must have invested at least AUD 15 million in a complying premium investment.
- You must have a realistic commitment to continuing your business activities in Australia.
This visa allows you to
- You will be able to stay in Australia permanently.
- You will be able to work and study in Australia permanently.
- You will be able to enrol in Australia’s public health care scheme such as obtain Medicare.
- You will be able to sponsor your eligible relatives to come to Australia.
- You may be eligible to apply for Australian Citizenship.
When you apply for the visa and we decide on it, you can be in or out of Australia, but not in immigration clearance.
All Australian rules must be followed by you and your family.
If you are outside of Australia when the visa is granted:
- You and your family must arrive in Australia by a specific date (we will tell you when this is)
- Before they arrive in Australia, any family members included in your application may not be able to marry or form a de facto relationship (we will tell you if this is the case)
Know all about