About this Visa
This visa allows you to come to Australia for a limited time to do particular types of work. You can visit Australia on this temporary visa for events approved by the Government of Australia.
How long can you stay
For up to 4 years
To apply for this visa, you must:
- Apply online for the visa
- Have the necessary skills to carry out the activity in Australia
- A letter of recommendation from a reputable organisation
- You must have sufficient funds to support yourself and any dependent family members accompanying you to Australia.
- Meet Australia’s health and character requirement.
- For the entire period of your stay, you must have sufficient healthcare insurance to obtain this visa.
This visa allows you to
- Participate in the Post-COVID-19 Economic Recovery case by travelling to or staying in Australia.
- Participate in the Supporting Innovation in South Australia event by travelling to or staying in Australia.
- When your visa is valid and no travel restrictions are in effect, you are free to travel to and from Australia as many times as you want.
- Both visa requirements and Australian laws must be followed by you and your family.
- To remain healthy and help combat COVID-19, you and your family must obey all public health instructions.
- Your actions must not jeopardise Australian citizens’ or permanent residents’ jobs, training, or working conditions.
Know all about