About this Visa
This visa allows you to participate in workplace-based work-training activities to improve your skills for your work, tertiary, expertise or a training programme in Australia.
How long can you stay
Temporary Visa, stay upto 2 years
To apply for this visa, you must:
- You must be sponsored
- You must be nominated (Unless your sponsor is a Commonwealth Government agency)
- Receive an invitation (if your sponsor is a Commonwealth Government agency)
This visa allows you to
Visit Australia for workplace training (to enhance your existing job skills, tertiary fields, or expertise) or a training programme for professional development
- If you want to train with another company when you’re in Australia, you’ll have to be funded by them. They will have to make a new nomination for you.
- You will complete your vocational training with that organisation for the remainder of your visa if the new nomination is accepted.
- You are not required to apply for a new visa as long as you continue to participate in the training programme for which your visa was granted.
- You must request a new visa application if your occupational training programme changes.
- You must notify us if your sponsor terminates your preparation. You should look for a different company to support you.
You and your family members must fulfil all visa requirements and comply with Australian legislation.
Know all about