Hi, How Can We Help You?

Sydney NSW 2000

Level 9, 60 Park Street

[email protected]

Office Hour: 09:00am - 4:00pm

1300 418 223

Free Call

Training visa (407 visa)

About this Visa

This visa allows you to participate in workplace-based work-training activities to improve your skills for your work, tertiary, expertise or a training programme in Australia.

How long can you stay

Temporary Visa, stay upto 2 years

To apply for this visa, you must:

  • You must be sponsored 
  • You must be nominated (Unless your sponsor is a Commonwealth Government agency)   
  • Receive an invitation (if your sponsor is a Commonwealth Government agency) 

This visa allows you to

Visit Australia for workplace training (to enhance your existing job skills, tertiary fields, or expertise) or a training programme for professional development

Changing sponsors

  • If you want to train with another company when you’re in Australia, you’ll have to be funded by them. They will have to make a new nomination for you. 
  • You will complete your vocational training with that organisation for the remainder of your visa if the new nomination is accepted. 
  • You are not required to apply for a new visa as long as you continue to participate in the training programme for which your visa was granted. 
  • You must request a new visa application if your occupational training programme changes. 
  • You must notify us if your sponsor terminates your preparation. You should look for a different company to support you. 


You and your family members must fulfil all visa requirements and comply with Australian legislation. 

Know all about

Spouse Visa (temporary/permanent)

PHP Code Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com